Pharmacists see their patients ten times more often than other healthcare professionals. Patients trust their pharmacists.
The EMS network of pharmacies consists of more than 8,000 community pharmacies in all 50 states, Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico integrated by the longest operating pharmacy management solution provider in the industry.
Our pharmacies are presented with in-workflow interventions to complete with patients when they fill prescriptions. Our health partners pay for value-based, effective interventions.
- Medication Synchronization Enrollment
- Direct Refills
- Addition of Therapy/Gap in Care
- New to Medication Counseling
- Naloxone Addition of Therapy
- Chronic Opioid Prescriber Outreach
- New to Opioid Counseling
- Adherence Packaging Enrollment
- Adherence Counseling
- Delivery Service Enrollment
- Scheduling and Referrals to Case Management
- Blood Pressure Check
- Glucose Check
- Asthma Counseling
- Self-Test Lab Coordination
- Customized Alerts